Dance in Melbourne is pretty awesome. Last week I started my tribal 1 belly dance class in North Fitzroy (cool area, by the way; lots of Middle-Eastern restaurants and a few interesting-looking vintage stores) and it kicks ass. But then yesterday, after belly dance, I raced across the suburbs to meet Sara and Cara in East Brunswick
to take a (Gemma, you'll like this one!) drop-in Burlesque class at Bottoms Up Burlesque. Sweet!
The class was $15 for a drop-in, but they also offer bulk classes that you pay for per term, like pole dancing, stretching--taught by a contortionist--and Burlesque/pin up classes. If my schedule wasn't already so busy, I'd probably be taking a class with them. It was so much fun! It was a nice sort of bonding thing with my friends. D'aww.
Edit: excuse for this time's absence attributed to endless supply of essays and other assignments (see "Uni-corns") from my professors who like to keep me busy-busy.
18 September, 2009
Dance! Dance! Revelation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment